Available: Dangerous game hunts available from 2014

Bos en Dal Safaris

Good day fellow sd members

First off all i hope you all will have a blessed 2014 and may we all have a fantastic hunting season this year. I am glad to announce that Bos en Dal Safaris will have dangerous game hunts to offer as from this year.

The area that the hunts will take place is situated in the Limpopo province and is 45 000 Ha or 111 197 acre big and it shares a fence less boundary with the Kruger national park.

This will be the first season that this area will be hunted and there are some Big tuskers and old Boy buffalo roaming the area.

Here is some pictures of the tented camp:
photo4.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

I also have 3 lion available in the North West province, this lions was relocated from the Kruger national park as they were making problems in the camp areas. These lion are available at reduced prices but hunt needs to take place early March and booking to be confirmed A.S.A.P with a deposit to secure the hunt.

Picture of Lions

lion 1.jpg lion 3.jpg

These lions are available for a mere £11 000.00 trophy price. Daily rates @ £ 300.00 all inclusive
The ranch on which we do the lion hunts is 4000 ha big and it is high fenced

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask and i will supply you with more info

Again Happy Hunting

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Back