Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where`s the mentallity?

Where`s the mentallity?

Teenagers guilty of killing fawn

Two 17-year-olds who killed a baby deer 'for a laugh' have been convictedTwo 17-year-olds who stomped a fawn to death "for a laugh" have been convicted of killing the deer.
    The two teenagers were found guilty following a trial for the offence of killing a deer under the Deer Act 1991.
    They were cleared of a second charge of causing cruelty to a wild mammal under the Wild Mammals (Protection) Act 1996.

A 16-year-old who also stood trial was acquitted of both charges.
    The case at Poole Youth Court heard that the convicted teenagers caught the female baby deer as it waited for its mother in Upton Country Park, Dorset, on June 10 this year.
    They were "egging" each other on with one boy swinging it by its leg, another karate chopping its head before they "stomped" it to death, according to Paul Griffin, prosecuting.
    A post-mortem showed the fawn, which was four to six weeks old, suffered several skull fractures, a severed spine and a fractured right leg.
    The convicted pair were released on bail to be sentenced at the same court on January 14.

Re: Where`s the mentallity?

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    They were cleared of a second charge of causing cruelty to a wild mammal under the Wild Mammals (Protection) Act 1996.
    How can they have been cleared of that bit!! It was hardly a 'Humane Dispatch'.
    I hope they name them locally so that normal folk can 'air their views' to them!

Re: Where`s the mentallity?

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker
    Quote Originally Posted by basil
    How can they have been cleared of that bit!!
    It's probably because they were already dealt with under the primary legislation of the Deer Act - the CPS might have tagged the Wild Mammals (Protection) Act charge on in case they didn't get found guilty for the Deer Act offence. Bit of an either/or situation.

and then when they go back in Jan they will say "my dads a drunk,i`m sexually abused by my mother and grandmother,ive no job,and my balls have not dropped yet"
    so the judge will give them a community order or bound over for 6 months.the system is screwed up no matter how you look at it.

like my granddad always said "DO UNTO THEM AS THEY DO UNTO YOU"
    but i cannot condone such behaviour

It never fails to amaze me the depths of depravity these scummy little b*st*rds will stoop to, it seems people have just lost their way in this country .. sorry words fail even me on this occasion

Over the years when I have been in court as expert witness have seen some very odd decisions by Magistrates. Basically appointed backscratching, political buddies etc with a poor grasp of law.
    morena

The noose would be a suitable thing for these lads

Or just a damn good kicking

I would be happy to personally administer the birch to the lot of them, & then liberally sprinkle on the sea salt, made me sick to my stomach to read it!