Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Boar Hunts, winter 2014.

Boar Hunts, winter 2014.

We have finished our season of driven hunts now and are looking forward to setting dates for this year now.
    A very popular version we did was 1 night waiting tower (under moon) and 2 days driven.
    So popular in fact we have to do this again. What I have to ask potential customers is...........
    1. Is there interest in making this either x3 days driven + 1 night or 2 days driven and 2 nights, or keep it as it was last year 2 driven and 1 night.
    2. We may plan to have a driven shoot (on some of the grounds for 2-3 days) then 2 nights on another, then 2 days driven again, with a rest day in between. This could be kept modular or combined to allow clients to leave and arrive between hunts on the rest day. Anyone who want to stay the full term can also do the lot.
    Don't forget to get on the mailing list as you'll get the deals days before they go live on the web.
    robsonsusan96@yahoo.co.uk
    Also mouflon, chamois, deer and bear can easily be arranged as bespoke hunts.
    Awaiting your replies John.
    Last edited by www.yorkshireroestalking.; 14-01-2014 at 11:26.

We have our dates but are awaiting prices for nov/dec 2014. Should have our price by the weekend so bear with us as we need to put things together, we have 1 trip planned with a moon hunt and x3 days driven. The mailing list will get the deals first then the web.
    Just landed today are some tucks from the dec trip last year heres a picture of my biggest pig that trip a bronze.

Shot running full tilt and in an open area and me at ground level, don't get better then that.
    Last edited by www.yorkshireroestalking.; 04-02-2014 at 12:37.

Account Suspended
    Very interested ,as I do Germany & other Europen hunts. A price list would be good

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jon View Post
    Very interested ,as I do Germany & other Europen hunts. A price list would be good
    we have dates but not prices yet, it wont be long but its not just as simple as the hunt. Accommodation and transfers have to be sorted.
    If you want to see them before they are live here join the mailing list as they get it first.
    robsonsusan96@yahoo.co.uk
    Last edited by www.yorkshireroestalking.; 07-02-2014 at 18:55.

Just checking the guys who were with us in NOV. last year have had an email off us. The arrangements are afoot planning the reunion trip we promised you, but we cannot proceed till the email is answered and we know exactly what the group decides. Looking forward to seeing you all again John+ Sue.

Quote Originally Posted by www.yorkshireroestalking. View Post
    Just checking the guys who were with us in NOV. last year have had an email off us. The arrangements are afoot planning the reunion trip we promised you, but we cannot proceed till the email is answered and we know exactly what the group decides. Looking forward to seeing you all again John+ Sue.
    Looking forward to meeting up again. We had a good trip regardless of the Sh***ty weather.

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    Looking forward to meeting up again. We had a good trip regardless of the Sh***ty weather.
    I'm looking forward to seeing you all again eddie, the group will be slightly bigger this year so if you have any mates who want to join us.

The client mailing list for YDS/European Hunting.UK will receive news of arranged hunts for the 2014/15 season. It is going out in the next few days. We have more plans afoot for other parts of Europe so to get updates join the list. Don't forget we can sort bespoke hunts for everything from hazel grouse to bear too. Contact Susan for more details email on post 1#
    We have a premium deal with a ground breaking price too.
    Watch the forum for the deals, but the mailing list get first chance.

a premium deal with a groundbreaking price bloody hell john ive just packed my bags to go to Croatia you've got me thinking now what is it

Quote Originally Posted by toad View Post
    a premium deal with a groundbreaking price bloody hell john ive just packed my bags to go to Croatia you've got me thinking now what is it
    you should get the email, if you don't give me a shout. were hoping to get you all on the reunion trip in nov, this ones in dec. There you go do them all. LOL

Right here you go if you have any questions please contact sue, robsonsusan96@yahoo.co.uk
    SEASON 2014/15

CROATIA WILD DRIVEN BOAR

Nov 13th - 17th
    Three days Driven Boar
    Four nights accommodation
    *Limited places available*

Dec 1st - 5th
    Three days Driven boar
    Four nights accommodation

Dec 5th - 10th
    One night hunting from waiting house/Bait station
    (wild Boar, Predators:- Fox, Jackal)