Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: blaser k95 stutzen

blaser k95 stutzen

Wow I spent a good part of the day shooting a Blaser K95 stuzen an umbeleaveably pretty gun so smooth and lite. Its now on my wish list.
    Dose anyone on here use one regularly its way out my price range but would love to here how you get on with it.

Ask Wayne Davies. He has one but not a stutzen.

Cracking little rifle.

Me jealous................not much!!!!

jonathon

Ive said it before and I'll say it again , the R93 and R8 don't do much for me . But a K95 is another matter !

One of them with two barrels in 6.5x57 and 6.5x65R RWS would be the pooh for me !

I want one in a big way. I need one like a hole in the head, but I want one anyway.

I nearly bought one a few years ago, but it's is just too hard to justify the price....
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Yep on my wish list , stunning rifles ...

Never knew anything about them so I googled a few pictures and my oh my what a lovely looking piece of kit!
    Way out of my league but if offered a freebie I wouldn't say no

I have liked the K95 for a while and then handled one at the CLA this year. I was smitten, but alas, same old, same old, too much money. But then I remembered the Heym SR44B that Steve Beaty had for sale a couple of years ago and I just kept my eye open for one of those. Hey presto, one came on the market and I went to see it. In my opinion it's every bit as good as a K95 and being second hand only cost me just over the 2K. (SSSSHHHHH don't tell the misses). Now that I have this I wouldn't swap it for a K95.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-12-13 20.01.22.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	247.0 KB 
ID:	36834

Quote Originally Posted by Claret_Dabbler View Post
    I want one in a big way. I need one like a hole in the head, but I want one anyway.

I nearly bought one a few years ago, but it's is just too hard to justify the price....
    As I tell the guys that come in our shop .

Actual "need" left the equation years ago .

And want is the root to all evil AND satisfaction .

So with that being said generally if I want it and I can scrape up the schekels I usually get it , whatever "it" may be LOL's !

Quote Originally Posted by 1st Pattern Paul View Post
    I have liked the K95 for a while and then handled one at the CLA this year. I was smitten, but alas, same old, same old, too much money. But then I remembered the Heym SR44B that Steve Beaty had for sale a couple of years ago and I just kept my eye open for one of those. Hey presto, one came on the market and I went to see it. In my opinion it's every bit as good as a K95 and being second hand only cost me just over the 2K. (SSSSHHHHH don't tell the misses). Now that I have this I wouldn't swap it for a K95.

Name:	2013-12-13 20.01.22.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	247.0 KB 
ID:	36834
    That looks lovely mate.
    My friends one was bought for him by his wife while she was dieing of cancer in hospital. The side plates are mouflon and chamois the heel plate has been inscribed a message from her to. The barrel is octagonal. He has always wanted to go hunt mouflon and chamois so she got him the gun to take. It's a cracking rifle but just over 16 grand I'd be scared to take it out the cabinet.

I bought my K95 Luxus via Gregor in Tain back in 2003. Hex barrel .25-06 it's never failed me and such a delight to use. Shot all six deer species & both sexes + feral goat & fox. It'll stay with me 'til I die.
    Blaser weren't actually making K95 stutzens in 2003, but were introduced a couple of years later. ATB

Name:	K95 008.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	491.1 KB 
ID:	36846Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blaser 003.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	246.5 KB 
ID:	36847Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Glenure 7th. Oct. '08 01b.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	237.7 KB 
ID:	36848
    Last edited by deeangeo; 15-01-2014 at 08:16.
    Blaser K95 Luxus Kipplaufbüchse .25-06Rem. Zeiss 8x56, 110gn Nosler Accubond = Game Over!