Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Elephant over turning car, 10 oclock news

Elephant over turning car, 10 oclock news

Elephant walking down the road minding its own business has a car rite up its arse..

Elephant displays signs of agression moving off road but car decides to stay put instead of driving past and away from danger..

Elephant overturns car and then as reported on News has since been despatched..

Unbelievable...
    Last edited by pheasant sniper 1; 14-01-2014 at 22:36.
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Anybody that knows how to put a link up would be appreciated..

Fekin disgrace they chose to take the Elephant out..

Agree Terry, why didn't she just drive away?!

Yep I seen it one sky news. Some animals do suffer from poor inappropriate human behaviour.

I remember the onslaught the polar bear got a couple of years back for attacking the camp during a broadcast.

For fk sake this is their backyard/playground we are the intruders no bloody wonder they react the way they do they are probably thinking do one I am protecting my home.

End of the day the elephant was protecting its territory and of course felt anxious and protected like anyone of us would when protecting what we need to.
    Last edited by weeman; 14-01-2014 at 22:58.

I was fuming at the point they mentioned the Elephant has since been destroyed..

Id love five minutes to air my views with the muppets that antagonised the poor thing..

Left me fuming....

Unreal......and they destroyed the elephant.......? they obviously didn't know where reverse gear was, mind you hope know one was hurt either...

Quote Originally Posted by dlz90 View Post
    Unreal......and they destroyed the elephant.......? they obviously didn't know where reverse gear was, mind you hope know one was hurt either...
    Sincerely agreed mate...

However it can only be left to the imagination the place this destroyed Elephant held within its social group..

Ultimately, the stupidity and ignorance of the people in this car sealed the fate of a magnificent animal whose time should not have come..

Really pisssd me off as the video clearly shows reverse or first gear could so easily have been deployed..

Folk go & visit Africa & take a safari out in a reserve without any real appreciation the animals are wild. I've seen more than a few elephant get irritated when vehicles get too close...especially if there are young around.
    At least have some understanding of how wild Africa works before getting into deep S++t.

They shouldn't have driven so close & should have backed off having done so.
    Rediculous the beast was destroyed. ATB
    Blaser K95 Luxus Kipplaufbüchse .25-06Rem. Zeiss 8x56, 110gn Nosler Accubond = Game Over!

That is astonishing - I've lived in African national parks for over 10 years, and seen a lot of very stupid people, but the driver of that car is a contender for the prize.

Plenty of opportunity to reverse or pass.

Those little Polos are standard rental cars in SA, and you see thousands of them in and around Kruger, usually driven by people who've just stepped off the plane.

Can only speculate that they either froze, or have so little experience with ANY animal that they just didn't pick up on what was happening.

It was stupid, plenty of time to drive away instead of gorping, but why on earth you would antagonise it by getting so close.
    They did say though it had prior injury from another bull elephant but probably from sticking its tusks through the car

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports