Thread: SD Quiz

SD Quiz

I have just posted the last installment of the SD Christmas Quiz 2009
    all answers sheets to be emailed back to quiz@hcleathers.co.uk by Midday on the 23rd the winner will be announced on the 24Th you can still enter now!

From Ash & Emma @Hc Leathers

Hi Ash, posted my answers earlier kindly written out by my daughter, just read them sure you've heard of a nazel flooke

nell

Well done Ash and Emma..

Great bit of fun

Merry Christmas to you both and all on SD..

Terry

come on people you have till mid day on the 23 to get your answers in pleas

And the winner is

just posted the answers n the last page of the christmass quiz

Quercus & Daft Dog joint winners with 36 points each

Great bit of fun that Ash and Emma..

Congratulations to Quercus and Daft Dog

Too many blanks in mine im afraid to enter

ATB

Terry

Thanks to Ash and Emma, as Terry says great bit of fun just before christmas.

I will confess i did have to "consult" the internet on a few questions relating to deer as i didn't have a clue about a lot of them. But being new to stalking and not havng done my DSC or much background reading yet i found it really interesting doing the research and finding the answers out.

So i'll apologise to those who tried to do it without looking but i have learnt quite a bit just doing the quiz and therefore i have found it really worthwhile.....and i don't think i broke any rules

So thanks again to Ash and Emma, very generous of you guys to spend the time putting the quiz together and donating the prizes.

Also well done to Quercus.

Regards all and have a Merry Christmas

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Daft Dog

I will confess i did have to "consult" the internet on a few questions relating to deer as i didn't have a clue about a lot of them. But being new to stalking and not havng done my DSC or much background reading yet i found it really interesting doing the research and finding the answers out.

So i'll apologise to those who tried to do it without looking but i have learnt quite a bit just doing the quiz and therefore i have found it really worthwhile.....and i don't think i broke any rules

So thanks again to Ash and Emma, very generous of you guys to spend the time putting the quiz together and donating the prizes.

Jim
    Jim i have sent you both a gift certificate for you and Quercus they are redeemable anytime so no rush

well don happy crimbo and thanks for your effort

Quote Originally Posted by ash243
    Quote Originally Posted by Daft Dog

Jim
    Jim i have sent you both a gift certificate for you and Quercus they are redeemable anytime so no rush

well don happy crimbo and thanks for your effort
    Cheers Ash, will be in touch in the new year no doubt.

Thanks once again.

Jim