Thread: scottish borders roe

scottish borders roe

First of all before posting wanted posts on this site you are required to make an introduction about yourself. Then when you are an established member you may like to ask the membership about stalking availability.

BUT I would add that you will be in a long long Q, as there are many who would like there own ground. It does become available on here from time to time. But I would add that if we do not get an introduction from you, you may not be staying a member.
    Last edited by sikamalc; 15-01-2014 at 13:47. Reason: No introduction against site rules

Yes, the first step is to post a nice intro .
    Last edited by private fraser; 15-01-2014 at 12:49.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

welcome to the forum mate. as per above, follow the rules or admin, namely JAYB will get his beating stick out ;-)

also, you won't find any stalking ground this way, you'll need to knock on doors and make friends with the right people to get your foot in the door, it's a lot of hard work, OR, a lot of 's if you want to just shoulder someone else off their ground by a massive landowner bribe.

you 'may' at times find a syndicate place up for offer on the site (in the relevant section), but there's a lot of demand.

Please read your amended FIRST post
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    welcome to the forum mate. as per above, follow the rules or admin, namely JAYB will get his beating stick out ;-)

also, you won't find any stalking ground this way, you'll need to knock on doors and make friends with the right people to get your foot in the door, it's a lot of hard work, OR, a lot of 's if you want to just shoulder someone else off their ground by a massive landowner bribe.

you 'may' at times find a syndicate place up for offer on the site (in the relevant section), but there's a lot of demand.
    Peter, you will notice that my esteemed colleague beat me to it

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses