Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Z Aim Pro Stalker Sling 33/38 posted

Z Aim Pro Stalker Sling 33/38 posted

Z Aim Slings New Batch Arrived - another one!

Previous thread getting a bit lengthy, so thought better to start fresh with the arrival of yet another batch direct from Sweden.

Z Aim Pro Stalker Sling System

38 complete with swivel set posted
    33 Sling only posted

I personally prefer straight over should carry rather than across the back - but the sling is versatile. Picture isn't posed - but of a long standing client who has saved a fortune in Chiropractor fees - there are compact, lightweight stalking rifles and this... just ain't one of them!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3174.jpg 
Views:	881 
Size:	700.5 KB 
ID:	36912

Please see - http://www.forestandhill.co.uk/Z-Aim-Pro-Slin

We are a Z -Aim listed UK supplier and offer full support of this product sourced through us.

Thanks for looking.
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

OK hope its as good as say it is ..... Just invested in one , from your shop

Will be logging on to check orders as next thing - but thank you. It'll go out first class today.

If you do like it, please post about it. If you dont then send it back and we'll refund in full - and that's not so long as pristine, still wrapped etc etc - try it out in the field.

Like the picture of the Jedi dog btw!
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms

All orders from over the weekend away this morning.

Plenty of stock to hand and hoping to have a delivery of spare parts in well ahead of Kelso.

Thank you.

I've been using mine for a while now and I think it's blimmin brilliant. Very comfy and distributes the weight nicely. Was pleased I had it on Sunday when I slipped over on a muddy ride with a full roe sack and rifle on board and it stayed upright and out of the mud!! A normal sling wold have come off my shoulder without doubt and been a right mess!!

No connection just a happy bunny and can say the service, as ever, is bob on,

Stratts
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

"If you do like it, please post about it. If you dont then send it back and we'll refund in full - and that's not so long as pristine, still wrapped etc etc - try it out in the field. "

In the unlikely event of this happening, and you get a return covered in mud and deer hair, let me know. I'll have another one, fantastic things, and great service from Andy and co.

Tuck - many thanks for your comment.

Stratts - you almost got 'my' sling dirty?

Guys, aside from getting a superb sling, the customer service you get from Moray Outfitting is second to none! I had some interaction recently and what can I say! Apart from a big thank you!!
    You will not be disappointed!

PS, i have no vested interest
    B

B

Aw shucks - happy to help But thank you for posting - very much appreciated.

Just ordered a couple, for a stalking buddy and I. Looking forward to not constantly remounting a shifting sling.