Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SD WEEK 2014 Scottish Highlands heads up.

SD WEEK 2014 Scottish Highlands heads up.

I have decided to hold another week for Stalking Directory members in the Highlands of Scotland for 2014. The week will be on the hinds this year and will be the first week of the hind season for Scotland 20th October to the 26th October, with arrival on the 19th at the lodge and departure of the evening 25th or morning of the 26th.

There will be space for 7 possibly 8 people, and will include accommodation on the estate which cover approx. 8000 acres. The accommodation is centrally heated, and all linen and towels supplied, plus electric, gas is included.
    Stalking will be for Japanese Sika hinds and Red hinds and will consist of 5 days stalking on the estate I lease and also on a small area managed by JAYB.

This is open to all standards of stalkers, including complete novices, and anyone wishing to undertake Level 2 stalks is also welcome as there will be an AW present (myself) and possibly another to help out. This is free with the stalking and no additional charges.

There is a larder for preparation of the carcase, and any deer shot are retained by myself, or can be purchased at the going rate. Badly shot deer (i.e. gut, haunch or saddle) will need to be paid for in full, and can be kept by the stalker, or left with me.

Extraction vehicle is on site as is a trained dog for any problems that may occur.

For all those that are interested please PM me (sikamalc) in the first instance. I know there are a number of you that have expressed an interest and this is why it is in the general forum section to begin with. For those that have already expressed an interest, please PM me and we can put you on the list.

Cost is 875 each. This is inclusive of everything EXCEPT food which you buy and cook yourselves, and of course BOOZE

Pm me in the first instance to hold a place. Every year this is over subscribed, so it really is a first come basis.

ATB

Sikamalc
    Last edited by sikamalc; 17-01-2014 at 11:18.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

One place gone already!
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

4 places taken.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Depending on the receipt of deposits the 2014 Stalking Directory week in the Scottish Highlands is now fully booked.

Thank you

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    I have decided to hold another week for Stalking Directory members in the Highlands of Scotland for 2014. The week will be on the hinds this year and will be the first week of the hind season for Scotland 20th October to the 26th October, with arrival on the 19th at the lodge and departure of the evening 25th or morning of the 26th.

There will be space for 7 possibly 8 people, and will include accommodation on the estate which cover approx. 8000 acres. The accommodation is centrally heated, and all linen and towels supplied, plus electric, gas is included.
    Stalking will be for Japanese Sika hinds and Red hinds and will consist of 5 days stalking on the estate I lease and also on a small area managed by JAYB.

This is open to all standards of stalkers, including complete novices, and anyone wishing to undertake Level 2 stalks is also welcome as there will be an AW present (myself) and possibly another to help out. This is free with the stalking and no additional charges.

There is a larder for preparation of the carcase, and any deer shot are retained by myself, or can be purchased at the going rate. Badly shot deer (i.e. gut, haunch or saddle) will need to be paid for in full, and can be kept by the stalker, or left with me.

Extraction vehicle is on site as is a trained dog for any problems that may occur.

For all those that are interested please PM me (sikamalc) in the first instance. I know there are a number of you that have expressed an interest and this is why it is in the general forum section to begin with. For those that have already expressed an interest, please PM me and we can put you on the list.

Cost is 875 each. This is inclusive of everything EXCEPT food which you buy and cook yourselves, and of course BOOZE

Pm me in the first instance to hold a place. Every year this is over subscribed, so it really is a first come basis.

ATB

Sikamalc
    Malcolm point of order they are Scottish Sika hinds not ""Japanese"" unless you flying your party to Japan .

Hes away on BWD at the moment Bob, Bedfordshire water deer

Quote Originally Posted by tika.308 View Post

Excellent

I thought you would like that one

I thought you would like that one
    Never miss a opportunity,some people do they(andy)