Better late than never

vitalspark

Hi All at SD
Been a member/observer for the last two years or so but never got round to the introduction (sorry admin).
I've been shooting small bore, on and off, for over 30 years and live on the Isle of Lewis.
My main shooting activity is keeping vermin levels down on my own and neighbors crofts. I'm currently waiting on my deer calibre variation coming through though the timings a bit off for the island's Red hinds.
Just hope to source some Roe Does stalking near Ullapool/Inverness mid Feb (if it exists, anybody?). Signed up for my DSC1 in April so fingers crossed.

Been a useful/entertaining site so far

Vs - belated welcome.

Of course now you've highlighted how inefficient JAYB is he'll be out to get you.... later. ;)

See you in April.

hi n welcome enjoy your dsc 1 its an enjoyable 3 day headache but very rewarding knowledgewise
I have to agree. Spent Xmas and NY totally immersed in the course materials. If it wasn't wearing antlers I wasn't interested:)
Since I decided to move things forward deer seem to be everywhere you look be it the papers, TV etc. Some very interesting info online. That's me out of mischief for the foreseeable future:D
Many thanks everybody.

Welcome, I think the dsc 1 would be a wise choice, there is a lot of difference between vermin and deer. Especially when things don't go to plan!

Vs - belated welcome.

Of course now you've highlighted how inefficient JAYB is he'll be out to get you.... later. ;)

See you in April.

A belated welcome, take no notice of the "power band" he talks rubbish - but thankfully not when he is instructing :D

John

Back