Starlight Arrow NV Demo Footage - Entry level £399.99 unit

well my arrow arrived today so set it up just took it in the garden to try it out it was great for about 30 seconds till the firefly stopped working tried different battery to see if it was that but still not working,
guess i will be back on the phone to them again

colin

Any more news Colin?
they are posting me a new firefly
i had a play with it last night in garden with a 501b with ir only problem is my garden is small and got too much white out but now have a t20 with 3 modes so will be out rabbit shooting sunday nighty will let you know how it goes then,
will be interesting when the firefly comes back to try all 3 lamps to compare them

colin

Good stuff, was the T20 from nvscopes? £30 something pounds. Just defocus the t20 so its a flood and that will cut the white out. I have never suffered with it.

Did you get eye burn in the dark?

Hi...I am a new member but have had extensive use of all of the digital NV. I am currently trialling the two models of the Starlight Arrow. The basic one gives excellent clarity of image out to 200m+. The expensive one will go out a lot further, but careful use of the Firefly laser focus and the Arrows brightness controls are needed to get the best image quality. At close ranges the Firefly can overwhelm the image. The way round this is simply turn up the scope's mag until you are happy with the image. Usually I stick at 6X mag and this gives good results, but experiment with slightly higher mags. to obtain best results. Starlight have had a few teething problems, but are now on course to deliver a simple to use and very effective NV system.

Hi...I am a new member but have had extensive use of all of the digital NV. I am currently trialling the two models of the Starlight Arrow. The basic one gives excellent clarity of image out to 200m+. The expensive one will go out a lot further, but careful use of the Firefly laser focus and the Arrows brightness controls are needed to get the best image quality. At close ranges the Firefly can overwhelm the image. The way round this is simply turn up the scope's mag until you are happy with the image. Usually I stick at 6X mag and this gives good results, but experiment with slightly higher mags. to obtain best results. Starlight have had a few teething problems, but are now on course to deliver a simple to use and very effective NV system.

An unusual introduction that is indorsing a company and its products, admin will pick up on this I'm sure. deerwarden

had a look at the top model then looked at the money I never spent purchasing it :eek:im sure you can work out what im saying

Hi Deerwarden........I have no connection with Starlight in any way. I just described the Arrow as I saw it. In the past I have been asked to advise customers of a well known NV supplier on how to set up the first versions of the Pulsar DFA, which was a pleasure to do, even thought the unit was originally poorly designed. My point being is that I tell it how I see it, good or bad.

hi there I have shot a fair amount of foxes with the arrow
I can pick up foxes well over 300 yards as a keeper I no my ground and no how long my fields are etc
all I know with the fire fly on my arrow its brilliant and kill foxes well over 150 yards

Hi Lowland Keeper...........I couldn't agree more,the Firefly is a great bit of gear. I nearly ruined it by thinking I will run it with a rechargeable CR123. Luckily Julian from Starlight stopped me in time. Apparently the CR 123 delivers too much voltage (3.7volts) and this would damage the diodes.

hi there I have shot a fair amount of foxes with the arrow
I can pick up foxes well over 300 yards as a keeper I no my ground and no how long my fields are etc
all I know with the fire fly on my arrow its brilliant and kill foxes well over 150 yards
Hi is this with the basic model or the higher spec one cheers Craig

Back