Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sako Finnfire 2

Sako Finnfire 2

It has a bolt-handle made of metal!

Quote Originally Posted by Robb View Post
    Perhaps in the light of some Quad users decrying the demise of the original Finnfire it has been decided to resurect it as Mk.2. I love my finnfire, just like a centrefire in build and quality is first class.

We should all email them to congratulate them and ask when they are going to resurrect the Tikka 595/695 instead of that poxy replacement T3. I'm sure there are plenty of other old Sako models that would be better than the current 85 as well. Why are new models worse than those they replace ?

Quote Originally Posted by shbangsteve View Post
    We should all email them to congratulate them and ask when they are going to resurrect the Tikka 595/695 instead of that poxy replacement T3. I'm sure there are plenty of other old Sako models that would be better than the current 85 as well. Why are new models worse than those they replace ?
    Cost cutting, but it's a shame. I reckon most people would be prepared to pay a little bit extra to retain the quality of the older models. But maybe not?

Very nice , Sako realised they made mistake stopping the first Finnfire I think, wonder how much it will cost though

Now we just need the 75 resurrected and all will be well with the world
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

it's just a single barrel quad in disguise......hence I no longer want one. was looking forward to trying one until I found that out

What's wrong with a quad. I have one and can't fault it at all deadly accurate and very dependable

Just not keen, certainly not as nice as the original finnfire, in my eyes at least.