Thread: linconshire stalker

linconshire stalker

I am mainly a rough shooter also belong to a shooting syndicate in saffron Walden.I live in Lincolnshire and am looking to purchase some local stalking got my dsc1 and working to dsc2 also got my H A D cert.
    (after speaking to Lincolnshire firearms dept and bds as well as highways it is obvious they have no interest in any help with cover or speeding up dispatch of injured animals ,same old story closed shop) I use and own .22 /17 hmr/9mm/223/243/308 calibres some for deer and some for pest control am a member of B A S C, the deer society(becoming very disillusioned) and the country side alliance .On my own land only see a few muncjacs .
    Oh and john just for the record i assumed i had introduced my self last january ,we cant all be perfect like you or is this another closed shop?

Greetings from a fellow yellow belly.

regards

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by batesmark View Post

Oh and john just for the record i assumed i had introduced my self last january ,we cant all be perfect like you or is this another closed shop?
    So having made one post where you were after stalking, and having it pointed you to you by another member that an intro was needed, you assumed that you had made an introduction, in January? Then when it gets pointed out to you what you had done, or not done,, you then reply with an "attitude", complete with sarcastic comments.

It would appear that you have trouble being a team player so I can't really see how you could benefit from the site or the site benefit from you, so I am afraid that as you leave the shop the door will be closed behind you.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses