Thread: I'm alright Jack!!

I'm alright Jack!!

Spent a couple of days on Greenfield last weekend,(Awful weather), Bit disappointed with whoever it is,that decides to leave every single Doe box completely open to the elements, & liable to damage from high winds,I closed up at least four while walking the roads, then you have the stalker/s who rock up to the caravan, let the dog/s out & straight off ignore the fact that they are ready to void their bowels, all around the accommodation, then fail to clean up when it's obvious in daylight, ... Still, had a great time to clear my head, away from work & the telly etc, All three of us saw deer, but without being able to get on to them, or spotting the wrong sex, I had the satisfaction of getting a very large Dog Fox, right next to the entrance of the forest before leaving for home, so at least I made some smoke the once..
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Know what you mean, last time I was there went to find the key for the gate leading to the caravan. On returning discovered the gate wasn't even locked. Some people are just bone idle
    Wingy

Miffy put in a great effort on his downtime between stalks, shifting a good 80% of the moss deposits from the caravan outer skin, sometimes these growths can force weatherproof seams.Attachment 37170
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Ah, brings back memories!!