Thread: After reading stalking fee post

After reading stalking fee post

Who can you recommend from your own outtings/fee's etc

Not interested in moans or name/shame. Just making use of my resource and fellow members days to remember. Thanks for ones so far guys.
    If you feel like a rant feel free to start your own thread.
    Last edited by Rusty Gate; 21-01-2014 at 11:38.

You cannot go wrong with Colin, aka Solwaystalker. But I think it would be much better to ask who to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by TIKKA .223 View Post
    Too many newcomers not bothering to use the search functions on this site and then adding contribution. All they seem to want to do is drag down or exact spurious "revenge" on their "jealousy deficits".

Better to leave the decent suppliers on here to continue their business ( as per the content on here if the lazy can be bothered to look) than set them up as targets.

Stan

I can highly recommend to book stalking with Mr Vernon Waters of www.scothunt.co.uk
    Very professional, excellent ground, and a man who worked very hard, with virtually no breaks, and on a day with atrocious weather conditions, to get me near deer, and he managed, repeatedly. It has changed my perception of the PH in a very positive way, and he took me out of my comfort zone, from which I have benefited enormously during my attempt to get into the sport.
    • Do not be seduced by the marketing-men....

Not interested in moans or name/shame. Just making use of my resource and fellow members days to remember. Thanks for ones so far guys.
    If you feel like a rant feel free to start your own thread.

Ian Farrington (IanF on SD).

Well worth a visit, very knowledgeable and has accommodation.

atb Tim

Quote Originally Posted by timbrayford View Post
    Ian Farrington (IanF on SD).

Well worth a visit, very knowledgeable and has accommodation.

atb Tim
    +1 to this from me. he took me on my first stalks and I learnt lots, got my first deer and to top it off he was great for a chat over the marvellous home-cooked food. Thoroughly recommend him!

Sikamalc - great fella, taken a good few deer with Malc, lots of species on offer and is a good friend.

JayB - great fella, does one of the best offers on here for stalking Sika up near Tain.

Lakey - great fella and really knowledgeable guy. good friend

Rick O Shea - shot some nice deer with Jon, really experienced and always out on his grounds. another good mate whose helped me out

Wayne Davies - The Ninja, great fella will try his best to get you on the deer.. Youll need to wear slippers or youll sound like an elephant in comparison.

JRoe - up near Inverness. Great fella, will go to every length to get you a deer.. can hold his beer so be careful, you might want a lie in

Ian Farrington - Great fella, set up with separate hunters lodge accommodation on site. Joe's cooking is a treat and Ians knowledge is 1st Class

Just read through that and realised theyre all great fellas so you wont go wrong lol
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

another vote for IanF also for Sikamalc (and Robin)
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."