Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where Should I go ?

Where Should I go ?

Well i,m 60 next year and i would like to go on a hunting trip. But can,t decide where to go and what to hunt/stalk
    Ive done 3 African Safari's and a wild Boar trip to Croatia
    Iv,e not got money or for dangerous game and huge horns/antlers. I like hunting, its all about the Stalk for me, Ive had all deer species in this country apart from Chinese (not much of a challenge)

Any suggestions Lads I.m open to idea's (even the daft ones)

Sounds like you have had a good go at things already, why not do the chinese

then you have done all the UK
    Humans are pre wired with fight or flight response
    Great Grandad fought, Grandad fought.
    For the sake of my Grandchild I wish for Less Flight responses entering Europe

hi there are some great suggestions on this very topic, within a recent post, always top end of Aus for me atb

Squirrel hunting in Illinois.

Hey Taff, did i read somewhere that Bunny got a salmon 1st cast....did you meet up on recent travels?

Catskill Mountains c1950 and with your twenty-two calibre squirrel rifle.

How about Lynx hunt in Estonia.
    Tusker

How about 'snake milking? catching highly poisonous snakes and extracting venom for medical research, exciting, dangerous and rewarding...available worldwide

Quote Originally Posted by rick6point5 View Post
    Hey Taff, did i read somewhere that Bunny got a salmon 1st cast....did you meet up on recent travels?
    yes he came and stayed the night with us, we had a BBQ and a few drinks, he did catch a salmon down south, but his missis put us to shame spinning off the beach

Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    Squirrel hunting in Illinois.
    You may mean that as a joke, but that's some quality time right there...... But SE Ohio and West Virginia is much nicer...