Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SHORT NOTICE - Fallow / Munti Cull this weekend - 75 inc unlimited deer

SHORT NOTICE - Fallow / Munti Cull this weekend - 75 inc unlimited deer

** Cancellation leaves two places available this Friday/Saturday **
    Contact me by phone to join us - we are also offering CWD thirty minutes away on Sunday morning!!

This is the detail:

Hi Folks,

We have made arrangements to provide a further cull shooting opportunities for Muntjac & Fallow in the New Year. These will be conducted from PM Friday 24th to Am Sunday 26th of January & again from PM Friday 7th to AM Sunday 9th March. On each weekend you are welcome to attend as many of the four high-seat outings as you wish.

Costs: 75 per outing to include *unlimited* cull beasts (Fallow & Muntjac). Trophy beasts may be taken if seen, however these will be at additional cost.

External Image - Click to view original size (640x480px)

We will be shooting on several well known estates north of Aylesbury, where the deer have been growing fat on Pheasant feeders & cover-crops & the keepers are keen to reduce deer numbers.

External Image - Click to view original size (512x384px)

You should be competent to gralloch your own beasts, however, coaching is available for those looking to improve their skills. You will also need to arrive with your rifle (.240 or greater) pre-zeroed, and bring a target to confirm this has been done. You will need to show your FAC conditioned for deer as well as valid shooting insurance (BASC, NGO etc)

Local accommodation at the Best Western HERE (only 20 PP based on two sharing) or Buckingham Travelodge - food at local pubs/restaurants as suits best.

If you are interested in joining us, please contact me with your Email address (info@farringtonds.com) & I will forward further information.

Regards,

Ian Farrington
    www.farringtonds.com
    Tel: 07798 771 062
    For professional guided Deer & Wild Boar Stalking, practical stalking intro's & Deer related training,
    DSC1 & 2 preparation & witnessing, Field Rifle coaching. Go to www.farringtonds.com - or call me on Tel: 07798 771 062

Any update in the outcome of the weekend and the numbers achieved pleased Ian. Just to whet my appetite for March!

Novice

Weather was completely wrong for deer stalking, really really foggy first morning and wet on the night, Ian bagged a very nice munty buck I had a muntjac buck around 40 yards I front of me but couldn't get a clear shot as it was behind thin bramble and didn't want to risk a deflection , the other chap
    missed a munty but plenty of muntjac up there with the right conditions it would be great stalking I am defiantly booking again for March, fallow we're seen but didn't present shots, overall all a good 2 outings for my self no deer in larder for myself but deer were seen and the conditions were horrendous on the sat night, with rain hail thunder and lighting

hope this helps

Thanks for that James. May well see you in March. Which estate were you on?

Novice

Couldn't tell you mate

hi,can I have details for march as my mate and I a interested,we both hold dsc 2 and would like to add munts to our list cheers ken
    Last edited by captain ken; 29-01-2014 at 14:25.

two things ken

A, i would try and introduce yourself and B take your mobile number off the site or you will get antis ringing you at all hours !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by 223; 29-01-2014 at 17:48.

thanks for that never thought

Quote Originally Posted by 223 View Post
    two things ken

A, i would try and introduce yourself and B take your mobile number off the site or you will get antis ringing you at all hours !!!!!!!!!!!!
    not forgetting your quote 223!

Quote Originally Posted by 223 View Post
    two things ken

it would have helped if you hadn't quoted his number
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."