Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Go Pro HD Camera Gun Mount and Video footage?

Go Pro HD Camera Gun Mount and Video footage?

Hello all.

We are now Go Pro main dealers in Scotland, and supply the full range for wildlife documentary filming and for hunting video creation.

I know a few members use these so I was wondering if anyone had some video footage of stalking, pigeon shooting or similar they have filmed with their Go Pro that we could acquire, and in return furnish them with a nice gift or something in return.

We have our Go Pro stand on our night vision stand at the British Shooting Show, and have sample rifles with cameras attached for people to try at the show, but could do with some more stalking/hunting footage (in decent weather) if possible.

Perhaps you could drop us a PM or email and we can arrange for a Drop Box transfer or similar

info@scottcountry.co.uk

Best Regards

Paul
    Last edited by Scott Country; 23-01-2014 at 11:11. Reason: typo

I've got the Go Pro camera but not the gun mount. Do you have details of this unit please??

Cheers

K

There are a few people that make aftermarket mounts, however on 1st March Go Pro launch their hunting range of mounts for rifle, shotgun, bow etc and are 69.99 circa for the kit.

The mount we use is a Nightmaster NM800IR scope mount, attached with weaver plate and tripod mount from Go Pro.

This allows you a full range of adjustment and can actually swing camera round to film a "selfie" perspectice (cue the recoil induced faces)

An american company Captureyourhunt.com make a range of aftermarket firearm mounts, and this is there demo video (Warning: hunting scenes included and a couple of them aint the best of shots lol)

Last edited by Scott Country; 23-01-2014 at 11:28.

Worth mentioning that Spypoint are launching a brand of hunting cameras also, and we will have them at the British Shooting Show, which are cheaper than Go Pro and come with all the mounts.

http://www.spypoint.com/EN/products/...as/XCEL-HD.php

Getting nagged for one of these from my son...best I get on the phone!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Country View Post
    There are a few people that make aftermarket mounts, however on 1st March Go Pro launch their hunting range of mounts for rifle, shotgun, bow etc and are 69.99 circa for the kit.

The mount we use is a Nightmaster NM800IR scope mount, attached with weaver plate and tripod mount from Go Pro.

This allows you a full range of adjustment and can actually swing camera round to film a "selfie" perspectice (cue the recoil induced faces)

An american company Captureyourhunt.com make a range of aftermarket firearm mounts, and this is there demo video (Warning: hunting scenes included and a couple of them aint the best of shots lol)

Not intended to put the dampers on this as what I observe is surely some way off and likely to add at least another 1K to price but surely what we really need is a button on our 4- 24X50 Swarovski that simply turns on the scope's inbuilt image recorder and downloads to it's waterproofed slide-in memory card.

Surely??

The Spypoint go pro style camera looks impressive but can't find a point on your website?

Hi there, just been working on it today, and the demo video

Xcel HD Action Cameras

They will be priced circa 250 but come with ALL the accessories you need unlike Go Pro who charge 70 for the gun mount alone.

We will be launching them at the British Shooting Show with Thomas Jacks.

http://player.vimeo.com/video/765434...;autoplay=true
    Last edited by Scott Country; 24-01-2014 at 13:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Country View Post
    Hi there, just been working on it today, and the demo video

Xcel HD Action Cameras

They will be priced circa 250 but come with ALL the accessories you need unlike Go Pro who charge 70 for the gun mount alone.

We will be launching them at the British Shooting Show with Thomas Jacks.

http://player.vimeo.com/video/765434...;autoplay=true
    ill see see you there with my credit card.

Huge thanks to everyone who contributed footage, here is a small clip of what we are using at the British Shooting Show