Thread: Big well done to hertfordshire Firearms licensing

Big well done to hertfordshire Firearms licensing

I applied for my first FAC grant last friday for a .270 and a .22, I had a call and visit from my feo today who said there is no problem with it he said I should have it through my door in time for the shooting show to get a new gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_herts View Post
    I applied for my first FAC grant last friday for a .270 and a .22, I had a call and visit from my feo today who said there is no problem with it he said I should have it through my door in time for the shooting show to get a new gun.
    Well Done ,, for what is worth , Don't Rush it , MAKE Sure know what you need for the job in hand , If you buy good Quality,
    rifle and Scope ,,,you can always resell it , and get a fair amount of your money back, The SCOPE this is the most important thing a good scope costs a lot of money , but worth every penny, As for the shot show , WATCH OUT FOR THE RED MIST good luck

+1 ON that i am in same process just setting up a 223 for fox/small deer saving for new mod and scope as 49eric says dont rush good luck.atb

Thanks guys, I have been looking at the browning XBolt but have no idea for an optic but have around £350 for one maybe more after next month.

Which FEO came round? Trevor licensed mine and he was a perfect gent; convinced me to go co-terminus and filled the forms in on the formal visit. Really friendly guy and the cert came thru the post a week after I think!

I had Bob Shepherd he did the same, convinced me to go co-terminus he took my shotgun cert with him and said they will come together. Only had a year left on the sgc to which was very handy.