Thread: Text Spacing Issue

Text Spacing Issue

I'm encountering the need to edit all but every post as despite taking the greatest of care with text spacing at the point of constructing a sentence, many words close ranks when appearing after upload.

Is this my end or an SD server issue?

Cheers

K

What are you Using?
    Do you see the cap U there in using....well this firkin Samsung tab thing does that every time I put a question mark after the word.
    It has to summit to do with the text setting, have you tried disabling klenchese and opting for English?
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

no seriously, have you tried turning it off and on again, also ive found a cup of tea and a lie down works as well.atb doug.
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 14-02-2014 at 18:38.

Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    What are you Using?
    Do you see the cap U there in using....well this firkin Samsung tab thing does that every time I put a question mark after the word.
    It has to summit to do with the text setting, have you tried disabling klenchese and opting for English?

Capital "K" please in any derivation of Klenchblaize! You know I’m worth it!

Note please that One has experimented with all approaches to this infuriating SD inconsistency and One has, albeit somewhat reluctantly, acknowledged a singular impoverishment of spirit amongst the membership to ensure K does it proper like!

K
    Last edited by Klenchblaize; 14-02-2014 at 19:31. Reason: There I Must Go Again!