Ghost ship full of cannibal rats heads to the UK

That would be an interesting job to deal with...Air rifle anyone? :D

Im pretty sure this could be dealt with with a lot of fuss!

Surely you cannot have a vessel safely under tow in the ocean and just set it free. :eek:

Seems odd that something of that size could be set loose it must pose a hazard to other users.

I cant see what the fuss is all about, We take in everything else so what does a few rats matter, Theres plenty in Westminster anyway, Surely a few more wont hurt.

On behalf of our brain dead government officials, I apologize........... whatever happened to good old fashioned scuttling ? I'm at a loss for words.

AB

Shame Methyl Bromide can't used anymore, however a few crates of meat laced with Strychnine will do the job very nicely. :D

Salvage!!! Lovely lovely Salvage.

Also for .25-06 cutting a tow isn't that uncommon, it's not great and usually the last measure to ensure the safety of the crew on the Tow vessel in this case they got caught out in some serious weather and couldn't risk keeping her under tow. I believe they had to run to port and then couldn't relocate her later once the weather had died down, it's a big ocean out there.

Even the foreign Rats have heard that the UK is a dumping ground and will take anything in the country.

But surely they have rights? I am sure one of the loony left councils will take them, maybe let them share with some of our other recent arrivals.

Back