Thread: Swaro 8.5x42 Bino strap parts

Swaro 8.5x42 Bino strap parts

My Bino strap is coming apart! The plastic bits that cover where the strap passes through the binocular barrel have both broken which now is causing one of the straps to come adrift (not good!) - a safety pin is doing the job at the moment but does anyone know if they can be replaced separately to the strap?

I would contact Swarovski UK and describe what is happening. In my past experience they are more than helpful.

info@swarovskioptik.co.uk

Swarovski will look after you, I have had a few dealings with them recently and all resolved quickly...Do you have their contact details?

i have yet to buy a pair of binos that I haven't redesigned the strap on!
    Leica, Zeiss etc etc

I like having a quick release catch by the binos themselves
    nothing worse than trying to take binoculars over your head without removing your hat whilst prone in the heather with a hind looking in your direction!!

ebay do some very cheap plastic fittings, quick release clips, ridged sliders, webbing strap

Black Plastic Quick Side Release Buckle Fastener Clip for 15mm 5/8 Webbing | eBay

Polypropylene Webbing / Strapping - Good Quality | eBay

Delrin Plastic Slides Side Release Buckles For Webbing - 20mm 25mm 40mm 50mm | eBay

+1
    Just order'd a new strap set up bra as i call it lol very good service 40 all in to my door or bushwear may be an option and swillingtons sell bits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hants View Post
    I would contact Swarovski UK and describe what is happening. In my past experience they are more than helpful.

info@swarovskioptik.co.uk

Just an update - Swaro UK lived up to their reputation & sorted my problem. After a brief chat on the phone the parts arrived by return - that's what I call service!
    Thanks to all for the advice