Blenheim palace gamefair

Timbo61

Can anyone shed some light on likely ticket prices for said event this year please. I have a mate in NZ who is trying to convince his better half that he should be alloed to go there when he visits Oxford in june/July, but the event website doesnt have any details as yet.

found this on the CLA web site feller.

Palace, Park & Gardens Tickets
Price​
Adults
£21.50
Concessions
£17.00
Child
£11.80
Family
£57.00
Park & Gardens
Adults
£12.50
Concessions
£9.30
Child
£6.50
Family
£33.00
BUY TICKETS ONLINE
Concessions = Over 60s, or students with a valid student card.
Child = Visitors between the ages of 5 and 16yrs inclusive. Under-5s enter free.
Family = Two adults and two children

*Please note some events are entirely separate to the Palace, Park and Gardens, and additional admission fees might therefore apply. Please check the What's On section for details or call the Operations Department on 01993 811091 for more details.
Tesco Club Card Vouchers can only be used when purchasing the full Palace, Park & Gardens tickets, they are NOT valid for Park and Garden tickets. Please note these tickets can only be exchanged on arrival.
A military discount is available on tickets bought on site with a valid I.D. card.

Cheers cobber. I assume it would be a bit more for (visiting) none member. I will pass it on and scare the c*** out of him .

I think that it is about £25-£30 per head on the gate, a bit less if you book in advance. Members get free or discounted tickets

Back