Harkila deals

Fursty Ferret

Can anyone give a heads up on anywhere selling harkila gear at sale or offer prices
Looking for the prohunter range.....jacket and trousers
Best i can find at the moment is ebay.....trousers £200, jacket around £390
Cheers

Ardmoor sale on , have a look at price,s on net , then order over phone , I purchased Harkila x pro £374.00 last week free shipping
I AM 46in need to order two size,s down, mines a 42 in ...HARKILA size (54) ... fits well , and can get on a fleece ,, very good service '' spot on,,

Last edited:
Hello, we had jackets at £199 and trousers at £139 but all jackets gone now sadly as we now stock the Pro Hunter X which is the new model so cleared our old stock of the standard Pro Hunter.

Fursty Ferret not sure why you thought they were reserved as we do not offer to hold things back for people unless they are paying a deposit and request people call to order.

How did you reserve the product as I see no record of either an order or a deposit from you?

keep your eyes open on john Norris of penrith they sometimes have that clothing and foot wear cheap

keep your eyes open on john Norris of penrith they sometimes have that clothing and foot wear cheap

Although be aware that once you order something from them, you will receive tonnes and tonnes of catalogues, leaflets, booklets, emails for the rest of your life.

Hello, we had jackets at £199 and trousers at £139 but all jackets gone now sadly as we now stock the Pro Hunter X which is the new model so cleared our old stock of the standard Pro Hunter.

Fursty Ferret not sure why you thought they were reserved as we do not offer to hold things back for people unless they are paying a deposit and request people call to order.

How did you reserve the product as I see no record of either an order or a deposit from you?

You posted on here about about your pro hunter clearance. The items i wanted were not showing as sold, i replied there and then saying what i wanted stating i would phone and pay monday morning. Phoned monday 9am and was told you had recieved a dozen calls allready that morning and they were sold. I would have pm'd you and paid the sat night but respected your request not to pm you.
No hard feelings, i suppose i just had the arse that i had missed out again after previously missing out on the boots

Don't know if it will help anyone but I've just received an email from Uttings offering £50 off if you spend more than £500 use the code Less50, Less100 will give you £100 off if you spend more than £1000.

Back