Range in Cambs

Simply want option to re-zero / practice. I'm v close to A14 / A1 junction. Thanks for the Mildenhall ref

Jim who runs Dvgm and is on here has a private outdoor range which he hires out. He's in cambs (near Chippenham).

Jim who runs Dvgm and is on here has a private outdoor range which he hires out. He's in cambs (near Chippenham).

I'd like to know something about that please.
My nearest and dearest is a 100 mile trip and my best and cheapest is 180 round trip.
So Chippenham, Wiltshire, is only 30 mile away would suit me fine.

I'd like to know something about that please.
My nearest and dearest is a 100 mile trip and my best and cheapest is 180 round trip.
So Chippenham, Wiltshire, is only 30 mile away would suit me fine.

Hes in Cambs (near Chippenham)

Any more clues would be very much appreciated.
I could be classed as near Chipenhan too, but can't say I've heard of Cambs other than when used as an abbreviation for a county.

There is also a Chippenham In Cambridgeshire as well as the one in Wiltshire.

Hi all,

I am in Chippenham in Cambridgeshire, and have a 200 meter range (soon to be extended to 300 meters)

Please PM me for more information.

Thanks

Jim

really ? well maybe he means chippenham Cambridgeshire ? try looking at a map?

Well I'm blessed, I never would have thought of looking at a map, thanks for the tip ;)
Goodness gracious me ! two Chippenhams in this small ole country of ours, I never would have guessed it.
However, now that's cleared up thanks to our helpful site members, I'm no longer as excited as I was when I first read the post.

Back