Thread: Stalking Syndicate - Scotland

Stalking Syndicate - Scotland

I Know it is a bit late notification wise but I have decided to syndicate one of my leases. It is 750 acres of woodland, open hill and clear fell which has been replanted, it contains Roe, Red and Sika. It will be for four guns at 850 per gun, you will need to have level 1 and be insured.

If anyone is interested then PM me for details. I should point out that is the only way you will get details the usual suspects who come out and require to know every detail in order to air their views, need not bother, which means no time wasting or irrelevant posts.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

|I shall reply to all PM's tomorrow, that way people who may not get a chance to get on the site until this evening will also get a chance to apply if they wish. I know it is fairly short notice and I will come to a decision within the next couple of days, thank you all for your interest.

John

clear your inbox john its chocker

Hi

Jayb

Tried to send you a Pm with the 5000 other people but you inbox is toppers!

Cheers

Kenny

Sorry, it's clear now - I will be e-mailing everyone today. I tell you now the response has been overwhelming and I am afraid there will be a lot of disappointed folk out there.

John

Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    Sorry, it's clear now - I will be e-mailing everyone today. I tell you now the response has been overwhelming and I am afraid there will be a lot of disappointed folk out there.

John
    You are so popular john everybody wants to converse with you,must be your magnetic character

Quote Originally Posted by 270TOMMY View Post
    You are so popular john everybody wants to converse with you,must be your magnetic character
    Tentacles, I think that's the word , see you Monday Tommy

John

To all of you that enquired about the syndicate place, thank you very much for your interest. The response was overwhelming and the decision was very hard to come as to who to offer the places to, however I have decided and the people concerned have been notified. So to the rest of you thanks again and I hope you soon find a suitable piece of ground.

Regards

John.