Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Humane dispatch condition on their FAC

Humane dispatch condition on their FAC

Has anyone got this condition detailed on their FAC ?

Would be interested in speaking to anyone who has it or has had hassle getting it on their ticket.

Cheers,

Mark
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.

I do it is only one one gun and it was a long prosess to get it on my ticket if I can help I will what do you want to know?

all my rifles are conditined with it on my fac

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

I've got it on mine I asked when I renewed 10 years ago and it was no problem, does mean that I can use solid slugs in a 9 shot semi auto , I don't use it much but I have been called by the local bobby to deal with rta's. I'm not sure how complicated it would be to get it now.

Andy

All my firearms, rifles and black powder revolver are all down for the "humane killing of animals". Didn't even have to ask.

All calibers conditioned also.
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

Please don't confuse condition which permits the holder to purchase expanding ammunition in connection with;
    (a) the lawful shooting of deer
    (b) the shooting of vermin or in connection with the management of any estate, other wildlife
    (c) the humane killing of animals
    (d) the shooting of animals for the protection of other animals or humans

This condition is for the ammo only, unless it states specifically for each firearm.... tread carefully
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

I did an RTC despatch course with lincolnshire deer group and got it on my fac no problem.

[QUOTE=farmer7;725847]All my firearms, rifles and black powder revolver are all down for the "humane killing of animals". Didn't even have to ask

Eveyone I know who has a FAC with expanding ammo has that condition. Big difference between that and "HUMANE DISPATCH OF ANIMALS"

please be aware of good intention of dispatching something at the side of the road with a firearm opens a can of worms that you may not be aware of !!!
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    Please don't confuse condition which permits the holder to purchase expanding ammunition in connection with;
    (a) the lawful shooting of deer
    (b) the shooting of vermin or in connection with the management of any estate, other wildlife
    (c) the humane killing of animals
    (d) the shooting of animals for the protection of other animals or humans

This condition is for the ammo only, unless it states specifically for each firearm.... tread carefully

Spot on !!!!