Thread: Hi all

Hi all

Hi all just joined the site I shoot mainly rifle ie vermin stalking and hunting in south Africa also shot gun all the best chris

Welcome!

It's taken you nearly 7 years to post!

Hi chris and welcome to the forum!

Andrew

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Hi just got round to answering your unwelcome comment (not really helpful)
    No I agree I have not posted anything on this site for 7 years but perhaps you should think before making unnecessary and in my opinion sarcastic comments.

7 years ago I had more pressing things on my mind than shooting or website, and If you knew me it takes a massive amount to stop me thinking about my sport.
    My wife was diagnosed with terminal cancer and I looked after her at home throughout until she passed away, maybe you would have been different.

I hope to enjoy the pleasure of reading and posting in the future.

Regards to all

It's taken you nearly 7 years to post! [/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by CHRISS View Post
    Hi just got round to answering your unwelcome comment (not really helpful)
    No I agree I have not posted anything on this site for 7 years but perhaps you should think before making unnecessary and in my opinion sarcastic comments.
    It really wasn't a sarcastic comment. You are one of the site's earliest members and, I believe, the longest ever gap between joining and posting, hence genuine surprise.

Try not to take this the wrong way but you'll enjoy the site a lot more if you don't interpret the worst in what people post.

Welcome once again.

Alex

Hi Chris and welcome