Amazing result

remmy

Well after stripping my rifle down to get sent away to get some work done on it, taking the night force scope off and leaving it in the optilocks , took the stock and trigger off and bolt release then sent it away to get coated it came back today I rebuilt it and this was the first three shots after reassembling it amazing. Shot with 6.5 tikka t3 light bell & Carlson stock night force scope 5.5x22x56 and 139g privvi factory ammo.

A better result can be obtained by taking a moly coated bullet and pushing it through the target a few times to make a group - no need to actually shoot any ammo and when done at the butts on a range when someone who is allegedly the "Mutts" behind the trigger it can have hilarious results when the target is presented to them later!!

He he no worries! Joking aside a fine result indeed mate and nice looking rifle too. :tiphat: My .243 and .308 both love PPU ammo which is the reason I knocked the idea of reloading on the head!

HA me two stratts, I loaded for years in my 243 87g vmax all the way. What's the point when they shoot like this very pleased.

Fantastic accuracy. I've got the same rifle in 6.5x55 mine shoots very well with federal 140 power shok but I'm definitely going to give the Privvi a go, they're half the cost of the Fed's

Certain people on here will tell you that PP don't have good terminal ballistics, and aren't any good for hunting. None of the dozens of deer I've shot with it have ever complained though.

Changed days David lol.Iwish you could shoot like that a few years ago my farmer would have been well chuffed.

Dave. little did you know I was spying . the cardboard that you are showing us was at the least at the end of barrel mate that's some shooting mate good on you pal.:stir:

Back