Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: >243 BRNO ZKK and Pecar scope

>243 BRNO ZKK and Pecar scope

Like it says I'm selling my .243 , I don't use it so much now , I tend to take my .223 Mod 70 . It's in good condition ,it's a working gun not a safe queen , it has it's original sights inc. the pop up rearsight as fitted to the earlier ZKKs .The Pecar 6 x 42 is good and clear ,it has useage marks but no abuse.The wood is good and the metal black .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0001.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	261.6 KB 
ID:	37467Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0002.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	257.8 KB 
ID:	37468Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0010.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	333.5 KB 
ID:	37469Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0005.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	238.5 KB 
ID:	37470

More photos on request 350 plus RFD txfer .
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
    Adolph Hitler 1933

This is a wonderful cheap workhorse combination for someone, I used to have one I liked it the deer hated it.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    This is a wonderful cheap workhorse combination for someone, I used to have one I liked it the deer hated it.

John
    It's sent many deer on to the next place , it's constantly reliable .
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
    Adolph Hitler 1933

is the rifle still for sale?

Yes , I have resisted offers to split the scope off , my RFD is still only charging 25 .If you are interested then payment by paypal as gift is good for me.

Adolph Hitler 1933

I'll pay my RFD charges of course ,
    Adolph Hitler 1933

hi bud is it screw cut ?

No , it's in it's original state with sights intact , screwcutting is 75 at most decent gunsmiths.

Adolph Hitler 1933

Still here despite many enquiries.
    Adolph Hitler 1933

Quote Originally Posted by waterford103 View Post
    Still here despite many enquiries.
    This is exactly the type of deal I'll be looking for when my certificate gets sorted. Cheap and solid. Sadly for both of us that's unlikely to be any time too soon. Good luck with the sale!
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog