Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jcb site master3g mobile

Jcb site master3g mobile

Ive killed my sony experia can someone tell me if the jcb site master 3G mobile phone is compatible with micro sim ? ive deciided to go back to basics and bohorlics to the technology !

thanks in advance

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

Mate dropped his to show how good it was at which point the jcb was no more and we were on the floor lol! Its just luck with phones
    If it ain't broke don't fiddle with it!
    Not even a little..........................(unless you can fix it, properly fix it, working and everything.......like PROPPER working!!)

No its not. You can get micro sim adaptors for about 50p.
    .243 Weatherby Vanguard Synth /.223 BRNO CZ527 Synthetic
    .22LR CZ 455 Synth / 12G Stoeger 2000 / 12G U/O Bettinsoli
    12G Zoli SBS / .410 unknown Italian

hi lee, I use JCB phones I have had the site master and it was spot on and it does what it says on the box but I did not see the bit where they say it can go around in a mixer of concrete for 5 minutes but mine did thanks to the labour and I just washed it off and it was as good as new . I have just upgraded to there android phone now for the internet connection and emails.

regards chris

Hamfisted Vandal!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisc View Post
    hi lee, I use JCB phones I have had the site master and it was spot on and it does what it says on the box but I did not see the bit where they say it can go around in a mixer of concrete for 5 minutes but mine did thanks to the labour and I just washed it off and it was as good as new . I have just upgraded to there android phone now for the internet connection and emails.

regards chris

Must admit i had an early JCB phone and hated it, wasn't as hardy as made out either.

Really like the Samsung Extreme tough? (2 or 3 versions only about 50-70 quid new) are pretty good and u can put a micro card in them to, left my old 1 out on shed roof for 4 days in rain and it never bothered it, been dropped and generally abused and handles everything no prob's. plus can do a week+ at a time on 1 charge. Can't beat that

If you want a proper tough smart phone, have a look at the NGM Explorer

Been using one for a while now, and it`s great. Has lone worker distress button, tracker, anti theft blah blah,, and is a proper android smart phone with a decent sized screen. Mines had hit the flagstones a few times and is like new.

And it`s IP67

They look good but a bit pricey for me....

Quote Originally Posted by Rake Aboot View Post
    If you want a proper tough smart phone, have a look at the NGM Explorer

Been using one for a while now, and it`s great. Has lone worker distress button, tracker, anti theft blah blah,, and is a proper android smart phone with a decent sized screen. Mines had hit the flagstones a few times and is like new.

And it`s IP67
    A bit old hat now using Android 2.3!
    .243 Weatherby Vanguard Synth /.223 BRNO CZ527 Synthetic
    .22LR CZ 455 Synth / 12G Stoeger 2000 / 12G U/O Bettinsoli
    12G Zoli SBS / .410 unknown Italian

When my rubber skinned Nokia 5140 dies l'm..... stoofed!!!
    The Ratwife bought my a cloned shell for it as the original is getting just a bit past it, but if the gubbin's fail then that's it......
    Where next ??!!