Bf goodrich tyres for hilux

J DAVISON

HI GUYS,I've got a Toyota Hilux fitted with 255 70 r15 bridgestone tyres and i'm wanting to fit some Bf Goodridge A/T because lately i'm in and out of a large forestry block and need some better tyres,could any one recommend to me what BF's will fit?
Atb John

I have 15 x 10" x 30" BF a/t on mine fit a treat on standard rims, they fill the arches out better, best tyres I have ever had on
BR
graham

I'm having a set fitted onto my Jimny in the next couple of days, just awaiting
there arrival at the garage.

Bloody expensive, but apparently they have fantastic wear characteristics.
Quite a few of the keepers round here use them and talk very
highly of them.

My hilux has got mud terrains but went for a slightly narrower profile to fit which was a mistake as they can cut tracks a bit. You need to use the imperial sizing to get a more appropriate fit but as others have said they are bloody expensive so I won't be changing them until they wear out!

This might help some ..

I have just had a set of BF Goodrich AT fitted to my Jimny ..
I'm still rubbing my eyes at the price of them !!!

The OE tyre size on the Jimny is 205/70/15 however I have fitted 215/75/15.

The larger tyres increase the final gearing lowering your rpm at any given speed.

I love the wee Jimny but find the 1.3 engine 'buzzy' the larger tyres go some way
to addressing this on the road, and in low box make little noticeable difference
off road.

If you have a Jimny this may be worth a consideration.

Last edited:
2p worth

I have just fitted copper at3 on my 3lt ranger good grip and feel sound low noise at 70 mph ;) better than my 50/50 at bfg's as they would sing on a metal road surface and at £100 per corner it can't be bad look them up on you tube trial s

2p worth

I have just fitted copper at3 on my 3lt ranger good grip and feel sound low noise at 70 mph ;) better than my 50/50 at bfg's as they would sing on a metal road surface and at £100 per corner it can't be bad look them up on you tube trial s

I have the Mastercraft Courser AT2's (sister tyre to the cooper)
On my hilux 265 70 x 17 they rub the arches slightly on full lock but fantastic on/off road and look good (that's the important bit lol) on the Dick Ceepek alloys.
BF Goodrich were out of my price range when I needed them
Wingy

Back