Snow Camo - Chav It Up

Paul at Fechan

So anyway I'm stalking up in Sutherland tomorrow (if I can get there) and didn't have any snow camo gear as I wasn't expecting the snowy stuff. I was in town this morning and this poor chav was in white tracksuit, burbury cap and bling flashing away thinking he was the ****. Bingo!!!

So off to Chav central TKmax and got myself a Adidas white tracksuit to use over my warm gear and presto snow camo!

I is got a me a fine bo-yackasha suit so i az proper pop a cap in da bambi ass init. I might look like a penis to the rest of you but I'll improve my chances in the snow. Happy days!

All this lavish expenditure on white-out clothing is bound to make the thaw set in.... :D

KevinF.

I would be lucky if I had some stalking :( As a bowler I have whire waterproofs. Go on fleabay and put in bowler jacket and trousers. Jim

I have the smock top in cotton (quiet), in off white, issued to troops in the eastern bloc. A distinctly different colour to my bud,he has the one that is glaring white with green splashes. :lol:

This weather I lapse and use camo, Advantage blends in well with marsh grass and dry stain dykes.
Also sticks out less against those tall green things that most of us stalk amongst!

You have not lived until you've gone out stalking in a thickly padded advantage romper suit, sub-zero but still toasty. :lol:

Unless your on the open hill a pair of white strides is all you need, cuts out the movement of your legs :)

Nell

finnbear270 said:
nell said:
Unless your on the open hill a pair of white strides is all you need, cuts out the movement of your legs :)

Nell
Not with my inside leg measurement! :lol:

Try a t8 mod cover :lol: not sure if they do them in white though :lol:

holy crap chaps. So i'm off out the door at 3am and by 5.30 i'm stuck behind a jack knifed lorry near Perth bugger! So after many hours I arrive at the ground for about 1.30pm but all is good..... apart from 2 foot deep snow and being 5 hours late. I could see 5 hinds at the far side of the ground but I made it all of half way there and gave up. I was knackered and if I had shot one there was no way it was going to drag out so I know when it's best just to get the camera out. The hinds had gone but check this out.

oh next summer
c.jpg

Must have been a flurry
b.jpg

there's no way this is going to work out
a.jpg

that's all it takes to make the day worthwhile
d.jpg

chavin it up in Sutherland

Back