White Christmas here unles it goes tropical

jimbo123p

Serious snow here in central Scotland, How are you doing?
moresnow032.jpg

moresnow030.jpg

Jim

We are very lucky here in Chester, as we are located roughly between the Dee & the Mersey rivers, we tend to get a Gulf stream effect, if we get any significant snow here we then have to pray for others! :eek: Only remember three real snowfalls of any note here in my lifetime.

About 4 or 5 inches here in Berkshire and the place ground to a halt on Monday evening - roads like ice rinks and cars abandoned everywhere. -9 degrees when driving in this morning but forecast to be much milder over the next couple of days so doubt we'll see a white christmas.

Not a thing here in West Oxfordshire, not a drop of the white stuff to be seen anywhere. Its peeing down now, god help those without a 4x4 if it freezes in the next couple of days. :D

Chris

finnbear270 said:
We are very lucky here in Chester, as we are located roughly between the Dee & the Mersey rivers, we tend to get a Gulf stream effect, if we get any significant snow here we then have to pray for others! :eek: Only remember three real snowfalls of any note here in my lifetime.
Well it started at 8pm, the flakes are coming down the size of white fivers :eek:

27 degrees here today, gonna be a bit cooler tomorrow 22 :D :D
Just sat out on deck now having a beer and smoke, can only see 3 lights in the distance, not a sound to be heard except the ducks splashing about on our dam.
Finished work on tues not back to 11th jan, god it`a hard life out here.
Hmmmmm do I miss the U.K? ..........................................
I`ll leave that one for you to ponder.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back