Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Neck nominations

Neck nominations

Has any one else been nominated ?
    Last edited by Acm; 04-02-2014 at 18:38.

Supposed to be two deaths being related to it.
    Seen my young daughters friend post on fb of her doing it.

Beautifull young girl but bloody daft game if you can call it that.
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Do not do it police watching lad uphere had his guns took from him as police deemed what he did to be inapropriate behaviour from someone who possesses a firearm so be warned

Beat me to it

Feo been a calling apparently.....made the sun news paper...

Social media , necking / binge drinking & guns dont mix!

WHAT?

How are the police going to justify taking away someone's FAC and guns for necking a pint on camera!?
    think he may have done something more than just downing a swifty if he lost his guns

does no-one in a rugby club own any guns then?

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    WHAT?

How are the police going to justify taking away someone's FAC and guns for necking a pint on camera!?
    think he may have done something more than just downing a swifty if he lost his guns

I think the story goes, the man in question was in a field in the dark in just his underwear holding a shotgun, a mate ran past wearing a cow costume and he pretended to shoot him and actually fired a shot. Then he downed the pint. I would imagine that is where the problem lies. (My mrs showed me the video which was on Facebook)

i would not denigh the fact I have downed pints and even yards of ale. I even had a glass wellie in holland. I would hope any FEO would not take you SGC or FAC just for downing a drink.

I think one of the deaths came from the lad downing a pint then jumping in the river. Not a good idea to jump in a river any time of year

Quote Originally Posted by filzee View Post
    I think one of the deaths came from the lad downing a pint then jumping in the river. Not a good idea to jump in a river any time of year
    I see. Think I'll give it a miss. Bound to be 'nominated' by the end of the week. It'll die out soon enough

WHAT?

+1.......when we used to play rugby against the local constabulary team it was always followed by the biggest session all season........

WHAT?

Nothing to do with downing a pint down my way..

Its a pint of spirits and all sorts of other liquids that the kids are daring each other..

I agree im the first to neck my share of beer but its a craze for underage kids necking daft amounts of lethaly high alcoholic shots etc
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...