Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Piebald Roe.

Piebald Roe.

I've got 2 interesting Roe on my stalking ground just now, I've only seen this one myself but a couple of the farm workers have seen another.

A friend of mine took this pic while she was out for a bike ride, taken on the edge of my ground in the suburbs of town.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1300[1].JPG 
Views:	393 
Size:	147.7 KB 
ID:	37687

Wow great pic looks like hes forgotten to take his jimjams off, very unusual, how long will they last?, atb wayne

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Very interesting. I stalked an estate in d&g a few seasons back where a doe had piebald twins. Saw them from tiny bambi size to the end of the doe season, which was when we lost the ground. Doubt they're still around. The buck had a white star in the middle of his forehead while the doe had white legs and saddle, similar to in your pic. Wish I'd got some pics myself :-(

Novice

Mark I know a chap who will remove your urban deer problem just give me a call.

This area has thrown up one or two in the last few years, This pic is a mature Doe and will not be shot, not by me anyway.
    I saw a buck here 3 years ago in march, he had a very good medal class head and a large white diamond on his forehead. I didn't see him again after that.
    However, there is one there somewhere, maybe a buck or Doe, I just haven't seen it yet.

cracking picture that one, I hope you get to see more of them I take it these are from the same family throwing out this gene?, atb wayne

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Quote Originally Posted by mj robson View Post
    I've got 2 interesting Roe on my stalking ground just now, I've only seen this one myself but a couple of the farm workers have seen another.

A friend of mine took this pic while she was out for a bike ride, taken on the edge of my ground in the suburbs of town.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1300[1].JPG 
Views:	393 
Size:	147.7 KB 
ID:	37687
    ...this is what happens when people mess around with the white panto horse costume and the brown panto horse costume, and don't put them away properly!!
    (But that does make for one odd-looking deer! I've never even seen a picture of one like that before, so thanks for posting!)
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Is it just me or does the animal in the 1st photo look a bit horse ish???

Nutty

This one was shot in France .. not by me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg