My new bavarian pup

david1976

Here are some pictures of my new bavarian pup from mark and alison at paint and pins that i collected on saturday. She is 9 weeks old tomorrow.

She seems a really intelligent pup, sitting and walking on the lead after the first day without much coaxing. Hopefully she takes up the rest of her training that easily! :D

She screamed the house down for the first night however I bought a cage and a pen for her and that did the trick, she has not cried since.

21eam0z.jpg

ncjwar.jpg

2sbtjlj.jpg

lovely pup...keeps us up to date with how her training goes, and good luck with her!!!

yabanjin said:
Stunning looking pup. What are name have you given her? Good luck with the training.

I called her ute.

The wife chose it and its apparently german for rich.

pup

Hey David,
Nice pup you've got.
I don't think 'ute' is german.Perhaps some scandinavian name ?
Happy 2010
Dirk

cracking looking pup, im gonna show the pics to my kids and hopefully they can help me convince the missus that we should have 1. ;)

Lee 308 said:
cracking looking pup, im gonna show the pics to my kids and hopefully they can help me convince the missus that we should have 1. ;)

I've been trying that one for about a year BUT still she's not having it :evil:

Jonathon

Cracking looking pup, could almost almost be tempted to go for one myself.

The wife thinks teckels are enough!!

243varmint said:
Lee 308 said:

Jonathon

Take her with you when you go to look at the pups, worked for me ;)

david1976 said:
243varmint said:
Lee 308 said:

Jonathon

Take her with you when you go to look at the pups, worked for me ;)

:lol: :lol:
We will see when we go around the game fairs this year ;)

Jonathon

Back