Ruger M77 Hawkeye All Weather.

ems bach

Has any of you nice members any experiance of the Ruger M77 Hawkeye All Weather in 308. If so what are your opinions, how does it compare against the Tikka T3 Lite ect?

I have the older MK II's. Never had a problem with them. A very affordable rifle with 3 position safety & CRF. I wouldn't own a tika t3 if they were giving them away, I'm not a fan.

Cheers Sharkey

I brought my wife a 223 M77 Hawkeye damm thing shoots laser beams straight out of the box !

I own a 308 Ruger Scout Rifle which is based on a M77 action .shoots & handles fantastic ....

i have a m77 mk2 its the cheapest rifle i have ever bought , its a tack driver and i really like the 3 stage safey , only ever shot home loads through it , and when i shoot the barrel out im going to get Jager SA to turn it into a super light weight hill stalking rifle !

infact im going to be buried with the bloody thing !

I bought one in 223 when they first came out. For the skinny barrel and bedding it shoots surprisingly well.
Ruger mounts are fantastic.
Its certianly not as slick as my Sakos but is well used for both spotlighting and chasing goats in the hills.

Back