For Sale: SealSkinz "Hunter" Gloves Deal

SealSkinz "Hunter" Gloves at £44.45 Including p&p

Hunter Glove

• Supple sheepskin leather palm.
  • All leather trigger finger.
  • Micro fleece & Coolmax lining for moisture control.
  • Mid length adjustable stretch cuffs.
  • 2 year guarantee - each UK made SealSkinz glove is individually tested for leaks, so the product is guaranteed completely waterproof & fault free for at least 2yrs.

keeQ5pVl.jpg
wJaPfNPl.jpg

More info can be seen at Clothing & Boots
Regards
Rob

Last edited:
morning rob

do both left and right gloves of the hunter style have the trigger finger fold backs, just interested as i shoot with both left anf right hands when hunting.

thank you

bob.

morning rob

do both left and right gloves of the hunter style have the trigger finger fold backs, just interested as i shoot with both left anf right hands when hunting.

thank you

bob.
The Hunter gloves don't have fold back fingers. The sporting gloves have the fold back trigger finger on both gloves. However the feel is quite good through the hunter glove trigger finger so I am happy to shoot with then on.
Baguio

The Hunter gloves don't have fold back fingers. The sporting gloves have the fold back trigger finger on both gloves. However the feel is quite good through the hunter glove trigger finger so I am happy to shoot with then on.
Baguio

cheers baguio

i was out locally last night to sort out my 6mmbr and it was wetter than a slappers crouch and as cold as a dead mans hand even with wetmac gloves on, still i had a 5.7/5.8mm 4 shot group with the new rifle so im well happy, :)

bob.

The Sporting Glove is of course not 100% waterproof, especially if you're crawling through heather and sheep sh*t, due to the fold back finger on each hand.
Nevertheless I continue to use mine and they are very good quality.

don't suppose you could measure a XL hunter from little finger tip to thumb tip could you?
I find a lot of gloves very short or far too long for my sasquatch hands

Back