Thread: Spring cleaning?

Spring cleaning?

Where does it all come from?????????, I only recently cleared the gun room of clutter, just about halfway through it this morning, next target, all the cleaning chems & oils ... clothing treatments , anyone need any die bits / bodies, knives etc?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I have CRS so when I start to clean stuff out it's like going shopping and I can't bring myself to throw it out...Put it all away real good, forget where it is when I need it, buy again, and have more the next time to clean....... I must have 30 tape measures, 4 or 5 sets of masonry tools, 3 4" angle grinders that I know of, and, and, and.......

Quote Originally Posted by daven View Post
    I have CRS so when I start to clean stuff out it's like going shopping and I can't bring myself to throw it out...Put it all away real good, forget where it is when I need it, buy again, and have more the next time to clean....... I must have 30 tape measures, 4 or 5 sets of masonry tools, 3 4" angle grinders that I know of, and, and, and.......
    AAAAAAAARRRGGhh!, Bloody tape measures...................... seven of em here now!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I know that I have about 8 tape measures - but where the f**K are they??????

Ian