Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John Norris prize draw

John Norris prize draw

Just wondering, has anyone ever won it?, or know anyone who's ever won it? Only ask as I enter it all the time but have never heard of anyone actually winning anything.

Care to elaborate on the prize draw in question?
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

No particular one, just any of them.... Just thought that someone one here might of been lucky, or know of someone who has won it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishnshoot View Post
    No particular one, just any of them.... Just thought that someone one here might of been lucky, or know of someone who has won it.
    You threw down the accusation ... you point us to a prize draw in particular.
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Eh? What accusation would that be? I asked if anyone had ever won it? Or knew of anyone who had ever won it?
    and once again..... Any of the monthly prize give aways. But just for you.... How's about last months, or even the one before.

jeez, simple answer to a simple question.....

Eh? What accusation would that be? I asked if anyone had ever won it? Or knew of anyone who had ever won it?
    and once again..... Any of the monthly prize give aways. But just for you.... How's about last months, or even the one before.

jeez, simple answer to a simple question.....
    Sorry, accusation was the wrong choice of word. I didn`t know they ran a monthly prize draw.
    Anyone put this one to bed?

Just wondering, has anyone ever won it?, or know anyone who's ever won it? Only ask as I enter it all the time but have never heard of anyone actually winning anything.
    I have just put this question into Google Search and nothing has come up regarding your query .
    Perhaps you could enlighten us with regard to this matter for it would appear that you have information denied to others.

HWH.
    Last edited by stag1933; 09-02-2014 at 15:42. Reason: spelling error

Scott Country have run a few but i couldn`t find anything regarding John Norris.

(shh - they'll all have a go and you reduce our odds further)

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

If you have bought from John Norris online in the past I am sure you will be invited to enter their prize draws. I am