Thread: stock refurb help..

stock refurb help..

Im looking for help and advice on refurbing the stock of my brno zkk600...i would like to give a really good finish and get the rifle back to the just left the factory look.....i have a walnut oil refurb kit and ready to give it a try......cheers

Quote Originally Posted by welshwarrior View Post
    What do you want to know I do a bit of this Home
    Nice work welshwarrior, although i could not read any of your text the letters have dissappeared into the background colour, dont know if it is my PC at fault or your site.

Ian.

Well mate...strip the old finish off...lift the odd light scratch and re seal and oil and finish.
    Cheers...

Not many stock refurb diy's been done i think.....

What would the cost for you to refurb a stock mate ?

Would the original factory finnish on the Brno zkk600 have been varnish or oil?
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Advertising on this site costs 10 per month. Please do not flaunt the site rules.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Drop me a pm should be oiled but some have been varnished over the years. Guides line are on Home

just moving at the minute and will be working from Lichfield Staffs very soon.
    As you have decided to totally ignore me, you are now under a temporary ban. Once the ban is lifted you may apply for trade membership.

Thank you
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    Would the original factory finnish on the Brno zkk600 have been varnish or oil?
    Varnish im sure.....so the stock will need stripped then grain sealed and re oiled over a week or so i think....i am leaving it as its not bad after i have cleaned it up...pics to follow...