Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Now i know this world has gone mad!

Now i know this world has gone mad!

R.I.P. Marious. What grips a so called humanitarian society, when a perfectly good specimen is dropped, when a home has been offered????, Swedes, hang your heads in shame!!!!!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    R.I.P. Marious. What grips a so called humanitarian society, when a perfectly good specimen is dropped, when a home has been offered????, Swedes, hang your heads in shame!!!!!
    Finnbear its Denmark ,as in Danish retards they even cut up the carcass in public and feed it to the lions

Seen that on the news tonight as well , just absolute bonkers

Sounds like it was surplus to breeding programs etc. so why not cull it and use it for lion food! Butchering it in front of the public was a bit odd but the crowd seemed to be fascinated.

Looks like they already had plans for it, some low cost feeding for the lions.

Nobody appeared to be too offended on the video sounds like a job well done.

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    when a home has been offered????,
    There are known problems with transport

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    There are known problems with transport

Quote Originally Posted by .25-06 View Post
    Looks like they already had plans for it, some low cost feeding for the lions.

Nobody appeared to be too offended on the video sounds like a job well done.

oh right, just 30,000 signed up to save the animal , in 12 hours ,, and three zoo,s offered to Rehome and millions of people going crazy world wide, how there,s presser on the Danish prim minster to close the Zoo ,, you were saying

Looks like those lions were really spoiled!

Giraffe Meat