Thread: greetings everyone

greetings everyone

Hi There Everyone,

Just thought i would drop in here and introduce myself , well where do i start im from the midlands and have lived here all my life which has been so far 46 years ... ive been shooting for a good few years in one form or another but have really got into my stalking in the last 5 years thanks to a good friend of mine. Ive got about 8,000 acres in scotland to shoot so i try to get up as often as i can ive also got some local shooting but there isnt any deer maybe the odd munti or two. I hope to make some new friends on here over the time and maybe enjoy some shooting with them.

The guns i own are
    17HMR
    7MM REM MAG
    375 H&H

and a couple of shotguns

best regards

Sid

Welcome Sid, hope you had a good Christmas, did you get to blow the spiders out of the shotguns on Boxing Day?

Hi Finnbear

Hi Finnbear ,
    thanks for the welcome and yep i had a good christmas thanks wasnt at work first time in 4 years so that was the best bit lol ... hope you had a good one as well, i did blow the spiders out on boxing day although i scared more clays than i hit lol ... did you get out and about ?

Scared a few pigeons!, pretty poor flighting conditions, so we left them alone, (lakes iced up).

Greetings friend

Thats a nice little amoury you have there

Cheers
    Red

Re: greetings everyone

Quote Originally Posted by bigsid36
    Hi There Everyone,

Just thought i would drop in here and introduce myself , well where do i start im from the midlands and have lived here all my life which has been so far 46 years ... ive been shooting for a good few years in one form or another but have really got into my stalking in the last 5 years thanks to a good friend of mine. Ive got about 8,000 acres in scotland to shoot so i try to get up as often as i can ive also got some local shooting but there isnt any deer maybe the odd munti or two. I hope to make some new friends on here over the time and maybe enjoy some shooting with them.

The guns i own are
    17HMR
    7MM REM MAG
    375 H&H

and a couple of shotguns

best regards

Sid
    Hi hope Xmas and New Year went well. Sounds like nyou got some good shooting.

Dave

Thanks everyone for the welcome , happy new year to you all lets hope that 2010 is going to be a good one for us .... just a bit of an update i shot my first CWD last week a small buck and he went down a treat on christmas day very tasty , just need a Sika now then ive done all 6 ... good shooting all and chat soon

Sid

sid

Hi Sid welcome & well done with your cwd

Andy

Congrats on the CWD and welcome.

I have only ever seen one and narrowly avoided hitting it very early one morning in a 6 Ton recovery truck. No where home of course but I do hear there are some not far from here but I have never seens on only a photo on a phone of a dead one.