Thread: johnstumpy

johnstumpy

hi john stumpy here ,
    I am an avid pike fisherman and have fished the grand union canal in Hemel Hempstead and have 3 pike out in one session heaviest 12pound.i am a gardener self-employed.And maintain a few gardens in and around Hertfordshire on a regular basis Over the years I have transformed the gardens I have with planting schemes and focal points which blend in with the shrubs and perennial boarders.When I get a wet day I will go fishing for pike in the pike season .I use a lot of home made traces, paternosters. Dead bait rigs .if anyone would like information on where pike are on the g u id be happy to pass that on regards john

Quote Originally Posted by johnstumpy View Post
    hi john stumpy here ,
    I am an avid pike fisherman and have fished the grand union canal in Hemel Hempstead and have 3 pike out in one session heaviest 12pound.i am a gardener self-employed.And maintain a few gardens in and around Hertfordshire on a regular basis Over the years I have transformed the gardens I have with planting schemes and focal points which blend in with the shrubs and perennial boarders.When I get a wet day I will go fishing for pike in the pike season .I use a lot of home made traces, paternosters. Dead bait rigs .if anyone would like information on where pike are on the g u id be happy to pass that on regards john
    Hi.....welcome... Do you shoot?...... This is a deer stalking forum mainly, not a great deal of gardening.
    Last edited by charlie-hunter; 10-02-2014 at 22:16.

Welcome to the site, nice intro but no mention of shooting or deer, you have not latched onto the wrong place by mistakeor are you looking to start stalking

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    Welcome to the site, nice intro but no mention of shooting or deer, you have not latched onto the wrong place by mistakeor are you looking to start stalking

John
    Ha ha my thoughts exactly.