Thread: Last trip of the season for Boar.

Last trip of the season for Boar.

We have a few places left on our last trip of the season shooting boar in France. 7th 8th 9th of March shooting on the 8th. We have had a fantastic season and this is a chance for anyone contemplating shooting with us or shooting driven boar for the first time to experience boar shooting in France.

Total price is 875.00 there are no extras except a keepers tip and extra bar bills.

However we need to move quickly so if you would like to reserve a place please PM or call me on 07788961838

Regards

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkinginengland View Post
    We have a few places left on our last trip of the season shooting boar in France. 7th 8th 9th of March shooting on the 8th. We have had a fantastic season and this is a chance for anyone contemplating shooting with us or shooting driven boar for the first time to experience boar shooting in France.

Total price is 875.00 there are no extras except a keepers tip and extra bar bills.

However we need to move quickly so if you would like to reserve a place please PM or call me on 07788961838

Regards

Mark
    maybe next year