Thread: quadzilla rs6 - anybody have any experience with them.

quadzilla rs6 - anybody have any experience with them.

Due to a change in jobs meaning I only have to walk ten yards from my front door to work, I am thinking of getting a quad for some fun and shooting etc.

I know a chap who has one for sale, it has done 750 miles and is a 12 plate, he wants 3000 does that sound reasonable.

Just want some information on them, are they reliable etc etc?

Many thanks chaps.

Nathan

If your after a quad always buy a honda . If you can't afford a honda buy a Yamaha or a Kawasaki .
    Ask anyone who uses them daily they'll say the same . I use 3 Hondas and a John Deere gator .
    3000 is a hell of a lot of money for a low quality quad . I bet it has a Chinese electric winch and shiny alloy wheels . Spend 2000 on a honda and it will last you years .

Quote Originally Posted by Acm View Post
    If your after a quad always buy a honda . If you can't afford a honda buy a Yamaha or a Kawasaki .
    Ask anyone who uses them daily they'll say the same . I use 3 Hondas and a John Deere gator .
    3000 is a hell of a lot of money for a low quality quad . I bet it has a Chinese electric winch and shiny alloy wheels . Spend 2000 on a honda and it will last you years .
    If they are legal and you can find them, those honda 3 wheelers are bullet proof... If someone is throwing at you, those chinese knockoffs aren't all bad if you maintain them... I have a jainshe (sp?) puma that has all the same parts as a yamaha beartracker (250cc 2wd) that I paid a few hundred euro for and use/abuse the hell out of it.