Fatality

How shocking. Thoughts and sympathy go out to the family and to the RFD who's life is going to become a nightmare. One wonders how this could happen. I can only imagine that a gun was brought in loaded (accidentally or otherwise).

Very sad to hear.
A friend who runs a gun shop says he has at least one gun a week come in to his shop loaded.

I can well believe it...

A farmer I knew had his rifle bolt jam with an unfired round up the spout... Being a busy man, he sent his (non FAC holding) wife into town with the loaded rifle to see if the guy in the gun shop could unblock it!!!!!

(Sadly the farmer is now dead. Shot himself. But the two events weren't connected).

Very sad to hear.
A friend who runs a gun shop says he has at least one gun a week come in to his shop loaded.

Saw a very experienced gun slip his shotgun into a case with 2 up the spout on a driven day!
Obviously had his mind elsewhere but the consequences could have been terrible.
Thoughts to this chaps family and friends whatever the circumstances.They are now the ones who have the pain and the heartache to live with

I feel sorry for the staff in the shop who were witness to this.

+1 my thoughts are with the member of staff in the shop a horrendous thing to have had this inflicted on him as I am sure it is a site he will never get out of his mind.

there was a gun shop back home where some t*at loaded all the shot guns and air rifles, and my pal was storing his guns there and when he picked them up there was a air gun pellet in the stock.... needless to say no one was allowed in the gun room un supervised after that.....

Very sad, but also bloody selfish of him to do it in such a way.
I used to go into that shop to oggle the guns as a younster many years ago.

A tragedy , a terrible way to lose a life and more bad press for the shooting aternity .My thoughts are with his friends and family .

Back