Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: toyota yaris??

toyota yaris??

Anyone drive one or know someone that does? Need something cheap to drive and dependable with enough room in the back for a tub to hold a roe or pig. These caught my eye while looking.

Thanks. Dave

Other half drives one very cheap, no problems her model 2010 the back seats slide forward we had 2 large suit cases and a few other bags in the back no problem at the weekend but wouldn't like to put anyone in the back except kids with seats forward.would fit a 2 roe in the boot no problem.

David

My farther drives one and has never complained about it that I can remember. Nothing special about them except its Jap and cheep to run.

look at baby kia, think its £99 a month and loads of warrenty

Quote Originally Posted by joe soapy View Post
    look at baby kia, think its £99 a month and loads of warrenty
    couldn't find what you are talking about, but drove a Hyundai Atos today. Dealer was on the passenger side and me driving. Both 5'9" or so and 250 pounds.. I couldn't get it parked quick enough.. Like wearing a straight jacket...

Really like the look of the yaris tho and the fact that it's a toyota... Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by davidm View Post
    Other half drives one very cheap, no problems her model 2010 the back seats slide forward we had 2 large suit cases and a few other bags in the back no problem at the weekend but wouldn't like to put anyone in the back except kids with seats forward.would fit a 2 roe in the boot no problem.

David
    Thanks..... nobody will be riding in back seats and they'll more than likely be slid forward/flipped up for a dog crate when not hunting... The size looks a little more fat guy friendly than some....

Daughter has one. Bigger on the inside than the outside if you get my meaning! Great little motor.

Quote Originally Posted by cambsman View Post
    Daughter has one. Bigger on the inside than the outside if you get my meaning! Great little motor.
    Ah, the Toyota Tardis! Only available in dark blue
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

The Yaris always gets a good write up in the motoring press. There's probably any amount of cars around that size to choose from giving economy and limited but usable space. But the Yaris is always near the top of the pile - and as it's a Toyota, reliability shouldn't be an issue.

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
    The Yaris always gets a good write up in the motoring press. There's probably any amount of cars around that size to choose from giving economy and limited but usable space. But the Yaris is always near the top of the pile - and as it's a Toyota, reliability shouldn't be an issue.
    pal has one great little car