Thread: rains

rains

well the rains stopped for ten minutes ,but guess what its snowing ,im going stir crazy in here.!

woke to snow ,then bright sunshine ,yes thats wot i thought but normal service has resumed its piddling down sideways

i think i want a rabbit skin hat ,wind and rain sideways at 40mph soaked through to the thong , shot fifteen bunnies all bone dry? wtf

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    well the rains stopped for ten minutes ,but guess what its snowing ,im going stir crazy in here.!
    For about half an hour around 4pm it was mad out there...

today its be mega rain and was snowing yesterday. am getting cabin fever.

108mph winds now and its a forcast 3" of rain overnight ,blimey o reilly time to retire to cupboard under the stairs.the storms 2 weeks ago got a tree on the tailgate of my car and me n ere indoors got one land in front of us on the a38.anybody sell amphicars

going stir crazy myself woods out of question in the high winds as for the open ground well the picture says it all

just had some serious hail opened the front door to show my little lad (2 1/2yrs old) as hes never seen it before and it all came in the door and over the floor shortly followed by the boy as he was hovering it up eating as many as he can evidently hail tastes quite nice

at least they melt in your mouth, those raisins in the wood i keep chewin are orrible theres plenty tho all over the floor?